do believe we?
do you believe in my vision?
do you think I'm worth the time?
apart from my age, Is there anything else I'm difficult about?
lol! I believe in your vision a whole lot. You re difficult when it comes to what you want to achieve and it's good dear.
i can't help but build fences around but i intend growing. I wish you help me become better. Will you accept?
if you will let me. sweet dreams dear
i wish you do help me become better & I mean every word I say. i feel i should share my life with you. it's you & i believe you are fine with. I was born in a hospital with the name Carmel and a Mount in front, by midnight & bred in a poor town where the popular source of income is a textile factory beside the sea of fish baskets.
i woke up today feeling like i own the world, i am so awakened because you made me look inwards. in you i have come to understand the true value of friendship. what else can i wish for in a lifetime? thanks for being special. Have a blissful day ahead. good morning dear.
good morning dear, who permitted you too make me blush. thanks for permitting me into your space. do have a great day.
you know we need each other's hand to be of significance in life. i need yours the more. bout two hours from now would make a day, from the 34 mins, 48secs that i spent in heaven's place. from the buttocks of my being. thanks for being my number one executive friend. hope your day was fun?
amazing friend you are indeed. thank God for the day our paths crossed.
even in times when the clutters of the world try to drain our voices, & work takes its toll. Our hearts must always find a way to Peace. In the hearts of those dearest to us where unebbing strength lives.. i wish you a lovely day.
this is amazing, you must be a poet indeed.
do you think I'm worth the time?
apart from my age, Is there anything else I'm difficult about?
lol! I believe in your vision a whole lot. You re difficult when it comes to what you want to achieve and it's good dear.
i can't help but build fences around but i intend growing. I wish you help me become better. Will you accept?
if you will let me. sweet dreams dear
i wish you do help me become better & I mean every word I say. i feel i should share my life with you. it's you & i believe you are fine with. I was born in a hospital with the name Carmel and a Mount in front, by midnight & bred in a poor town where the popular source of income is a textile factory beside the sea of fish baskets.
i woke up today feeling like i own the world, i am so awakened because you made me look inwards. in you i have come to understand the true value of friendship. what else can i wish for in a lifetime? thanks for being special. Have a blissful day ahead. good morning dear.
good morning dear, who permitted you too make me blush. thanks for permitting me into your space. do have a great day.
you know we need each other's hand to be of significance in life. i need yours the more. bout two hours from now would make a day, from the 34 mins, 48secs that i spent in heaven's place. from the buttocks of my being. thanks for being my number one executive friend. hope your day was fun?
amazing friend you are indeed. thank God for the day our paths crossed.
even in times when the clutters of the world try to drain our voices, & work takes its toll. Our hearts must always find a way to Peace. In the hearts of those dearest to us where unebbing strength lives.. i wish you a lovely day.
this is amazing, you must be a poet indeed.
thanks dear and good morning . have a wonderful day today.
we realize how better we can be of use at the feeling of something indescribable by mere words, like the dusk it comes resting on us ....good evening naa
today, this beautiful morning means to say you are so beautiful, more than the day. With you anyways only the sun equals in her rays. Stay more than beautiful, so the sun can't teach you.
morning darling, hope you are awesome today., i'm great, stay handsome you too and stay safe. and stay full, lol.
there are two things we do in the evening, in the night. one, we close our eyes to daylight dimming and on beddings respond to the only ONE in our dreams. I heard your day went perfect.
so perfect actually though exhausted. well, I perceive you are doing awesome. sweet dreams hun.
'hello!' In the morning, early in the morning, in the morning, I'll text to say 'hello'!. happy new day
happy sunday to you too this early morning. lol
i wish my world to come to a pause until you finish reading this message. i can't be so busy not to remind you of how much you mean to me. have a fun filled day...
Is your heart that transparent? Or something else I know not of. Because I can count from this far thought you had today...sleep tight.
to an amazing friend. thanks for always lighting up my day. sweet dreams dear.
we realize how better we can be of use at the feeling of something indescribable by mere words, like the dusk it comes resting on us ....good evening naa
today, this beautiful morning means to say you are so beautiful, more than the day. With you anyways only the sun equals in her rays. Stay more than beautiful, so the sun can't teach you.
morning darling, hope you are awesome today., i'm great, stay handsome you too and stay safe. and stay full, lol.
there are two things we do in the evening, in the night. one, we close our eyes to daylight dimming and on beddings respond to the only ONE in our dreams. I heard your day went perfect.
so perfect actually though exhausted. well, I perceive you are doing awesome. sweet dreams hun.
'hello!' In the morning, early in the morning, in the morning, I'll text to say 'hello'!. happy new day
happy sunday to you too this early morning. lol
i wish my world to come to a pause until you finish reading this message. i can't be so busy not to remind you of how much you mean to me. have a fun filled day...
Is your heart that transparent? Or something else I know not of. Because I can count from this far thought you had today...sleep tight.
to an amazing friend. thanks for always lighting up my day. sweet dreams dear.
Comments
Post a Comment