ππππI Feel Like Having Sex Now
I feel like having sex now
❗Warning not for persons under the age of 18years.❗
"I mean we could do it in the bathroom if you do wish."
Four days into my new job that blue Saturday in October 2017, travel was the in thingy in my job, malaria robbed the guy next desk so I fell in.
Every other thing tapering down except my one-eyed snake nodding in alleluia.
To Frank, I was not like the rest,
"That settles it, you will take my seat at the conference alongside my wife." His presence delayed strange felicitations from people whom only three days ago locked me in my cubicle after close of work.
That was in 2012, after I broke ties with Victoria, and her ill wand over my life.
I was in love with Gift, a half Nigerian half Kri from our Calabar branch.
I love the smell of rain, the twitch of my toes in wet soles and longing for bed. They remind me of Asaba, 12hours on Nnebisi road and a lifetime roll in the sheets.
I wish I had ridden her.
"to me I am way upper than the devil, and you on the smart ladder." in her grin I saw an image of her pout douching my sacs like the ones on her phone.
Eri & I had wrapped things at Casper & Gambini, before I midday, so he sat opposite Aina his new idol, blowing rings of white smoke to my face.
The waitresses as he made them believe had taken rounds with him. Aina was a no brainer he sniggered. She has a sister and you must meet her.
At the drive gate linking Governor's road he honked and pulled over.
"Here she is BC meet Henrietta."
The clouds released more and more water so that we couldn't see the cars in front yet enough to blur...
To be cont'd.
Comments
Post a Comment